Wednesday, June 28, 2006

:: TUESDAY ::
yest, monday, no sch.. today onli nid to attend one math test.. omg..shit la.. yesterday i studied the wrong topic smmore lo.. walau.. morning i chiong for the whole 4 chp-s in math.. waaa.. die le la.. went outta hse same time as my sis.. hahax.. long time nvr sit train together wif her to sch le.. =( she going shopping wif her buddies.. went to de exam room.. 0.0 shocked. none of my classmates was there.. called Zoe to confirm wif her de venue.. luckily was the correct room.. they were late.. went in.. pray to God to let me pass this exam.. but i dun tink i deserve to pass this test.. i've not been revising, not studying, playing all day.. *&@# la.. hate the feeling of not being able to ans a SINGLE question correctly.. all i oso dunno de.. damn it!! aft test, joined my classmates.. Grace, Gena, Michelle, Me go KBOX.. sad la.. Zoe n Catherine didn't go.. if not, it's ladies nite.. hehex.. Marina Parade, KBOX, nice room, cool peepz to hang ard, nice songs.. hahax.. if onli i could post those pic n video i took.. but too bad la.. my hp cable not returned yet.. Jia Hui!!! WHERE"S MY CABLE!! we had so much fun lo.. hehex.. Gena wun stop making me sing songs tt i dunno.. -.-" i declare, i DUNNO chinese!!! me pure ENGLISH onli.. hahax.. went home earlier than them, cuz leewah came to visit me.. accompany her go cut hair at my salon.. hahax.. luckily she like it.. hahax.. went home late.. luckily i still have my sis to eat dinner wif.. hmm.. nth much actually, except being nagged agn to stop sms-ing Jeff.. ( cuz i use my sis's hp to msg..hehex.. my sms explode le.. =p )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home